Serenity Day Spa offers a full range of facial services.
Call Linda and book your personalized facial treatment today.
• Ultimate Relaxation , smooth out pigmentation, boost elastin and collagen, help to unclog pores.
• Steam and EXTRACTION
• Ultimate Relaxation , A cosmetic treatment consiste off
What is Aromatherapy?
Aromatherapy is the use of essential oils from plants for healing. Although the word “aroma” refers to the sense of smell, essential oils are massaged into the skin. Of course, the aroma of the essential oils also aids in wellness through inhaling the properties for which the essential oil is used. Some essential oils promote relaxation, increased energy, as well as relief from pain, itching, and other symptoms.
Benefits of Aromatherapy Facial
A facial massage is one of the most pampering experiences you can have. Adding aromatherapy to a facial increases the benefits for both mind and body.
- Replenishes the Skin – oil is a naturally occurring element within the skin. Different oils have different benefits for moisturizing, clearing and restoring the skin to its natural state. The essential oils chosen for your aromatherapy facial will based on your skin type. These oils can relieve a variety of beauty problems including acne, dry skin, and minor skin irritations.
- Improves Circulation – essential oils can be most beneficial in boosting circulation due to oxygenating properties. When they are combined with massage and hydrotherapy the effects are often felt immediately.
- Helps Detox Body Systems – The therapeutic oils used are high in phenols which aid in cleansing cellular receptor sites and enhance the lymphatic system.
- Stress Relief, Improved Emotional Well-being – Therapeutic essential oils have a normalizing effect on the nervous system making them ideal for reducing stress, anxiety and tension. The oils can immediately penetrate cell membranes and diffuse through the blood and tissues within a matter of seconds.
- Promotes Clear Skin – in addition to removing impurities from the skin cells, a facial strips away dead skin cells and unclogs your pores, allowing your skin to breathe. This reduces the occurrence of blemishes and acne and results in softer, smoother skin.